Mittwoch, Mai 23, 2018

computer become hang quite often.(Hard disk problem)

Cine4home.de Beamer und Heimkino Testmagazin Community User Diskussionen computer become hang quite often.(Hard disk problem)

Dieses Thema enthält 0 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer. This post has been viewed 25 times Es wurde zuletzt aktualisiert von  Robinson vor 2 Wochen. This post has been viewed 25 times

Ansicht von 1 Beitrag (von insgesamt 1)
  • Autor

Robinson
    Participant

Hi,

My computer to download a movie. it took few hours. When I came back and wanted to open the movie, I found my computer in ‚hang‘ state.
    Then I pressed power button, shut it down and started again. It was again hang. I thought its because of virus problem and tried to format. Even after multiple tries, I could not format it. Finally, I just made one partition of my hard disk and tried to format again. And it worked. This way I did the complete format of my hard disk. However, my laptop did not work out the way I wanted. It is too slow. And if I open up heavy programs (having more disk space ie photoshop, dreamweaver etc) it becomes hang. I took my laptop to the service center and said it was the problem of hard disk and I should change my hard disk.
    But i dont think that my hard disk is totally corrupted and if it is not why should i change my hard disk? right ??
    Nowadays, I open it in safe mode. Although, it generates a bit more heat than usual, it works well.
    Can you please tell me what exactly is the problem ??

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References: –
    https://cnet.co/2rtkrJn
    Video marketing studio

Thanks

• Dieses Thema wurde geändert vor 2 Wochen von  Robinson.
Ansicht von 1 Beitrag (von insgesamt 1)

Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.